About The Speaker
Dr. Rafi Romano
• Curso Precongreso: Alineadores • Ortodoncia Estética.
DR. RAFI ROMANO. DMD, MSc.
- Dr. Rafi Romano is a specialist in orthodontics and dentofacial orthopedics, earned at The Dental Faculty, Hebrew University, Hadassah Jerusalem. He maintains a private practice in Tel Aviv, Israel, limited to orthodontics, with an emphasis on adult and esthetic orthodontics, using state-of-the-art technologies.
- Dr. Romano is AAO Ambassador representing the Israel Orthodontic Society.
He is the editor of five books: Lingual Orthodontics, (Decker, 1998), The Art of the Smile (Quintessence, 2005), The Art of Treatment Planning (Quintessence 2009), Lingual & Esthetic Orthodontics, (Quintessence 2011) and The Art of Detailing, (Quintessence, 2013).
- Dr. Romano is a member of the Editorial Board of the International Journal of Esthetic Dentistry – IJED.
- He is the former Editor-in-chief of «Orthodontics: The Art and Practice of Dentofacial Enhancement,» Quintessence publishing (formerly, “World Journal of Orthodontics” –WJO) and former editor of the Journal of the Israeli Orthodontic Society.
- He is an Advisory Board Member for Align Technologies and lectures worldwide on esthetic orthodontics and adult multidisciplinary orthodontic treatment and conducts courses in lingual orthodontics around the globe.
- He is an Active Member of the European Academy of Esthetic Dentistry – EAED, American Association of Orthodontics – AAO and the World Federation of Orthodontists – WFO.
OPENING PRECONGRESS: ALIGNERS WITH TRIDIMENSIONAL CONTROL IN COMPLEX CASES
CURSO PRECONGRESO: ALINEADORES CON CONTROL TRIDIMENSIONAL EN CASOS COMPLEJOS
THE AESTHETICS ORTHODONTICS / ABSTRACT
CAN WE USE CLEAR ALIGNERS FOR COMPLEX CLINICAL CASES WITH 3D CONTROL OF TEETH MOVEMENT AND HOW TO USE AI TECHNOLOGY TO PLAN, FOLLOW-UP AND PREDICT OUR TREATMENT?
Clear aligners are used for almost 2 decades with increased numbers of cases and clinical experience that is gathered around the world. Yet, Orthodontists and dentists are questioning the ability of aligners to treat every orthodontic case, from simple to most complex. The lecture will give overview of the digital workflow from the intraoral scanning, treatment simulation and treatment planning to the optimal finishing in variety of clinical cases. Tips and tricks will be given to help clinicians to use clear aligners in better and efficient manner and with maximum prediction and Precision